At the Addiction Recovery Center, we take a non-judgmental viewpoint of our guest and treat you as an individual not a diagnosis. Our guests come to us voluntarily from many different referral sources. We provide a discrete and confidential admission process and our goal is to set your mind at ease about making this life altering decision.
Medically Supervised Withdrawal Management Program
The admission process begins with a simple phone call or physician referral. Our admissions coordinator will guide you through some basic questions to confirm you qualify for one of our programs before scheduling you for an intake appointment.
During the intake appointment, the admission assessment will be completed in the comfort of your own private bedroom.
- The staff at The ARC will orient you to the facility and help you feel at home.
- A registered nurse will conduct a comprehensive nursing assessment and individualized medical service plan.
- Each guest will receive a personal welcome from the doctor who will be supervising your care.
Our team of doctors and nurses consistently monitor your progress and will help ensure your comfort during the withdrawal process.
Intensive Outpatient Program
Admission criteria for the Intensive Outpatient Program requires a minimum of 45 days of residential treatment prior to enrollment in our program. Typically, the discharge planner from a residential treatment center will make the referral and schedule an intake appointment.
- At the intake appointment, our guests complete initial paperwork, assessments, and drug screen with a master level clinician and participate in the development of an individualized treatment plan.
- Our guests are taken on a tour of the facility and provided with information to share with their family regarding our Family Education Groups.
- Treatment begins on the next scheduled group session. Intensive Outpatient meets Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
From the initial phone call to the day of discharge, you can expect high quality care at The ARC. Our team of experts are passionate about helping people achieve sobriety.
We accept most major insurance providers. The ARC is currently in-network with the following insurance companies:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma, Health Choice, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare
What should I bring to The ARC?
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Prescription card
- All current medications (in original bottles)
- Casual Clothing (5 to 7 days’ worth)
- Gym clothing
- Eyeglass/Contact lenses
- Personal toiletries
What not to bring:
- Provocative clothing
- Excessive or Expensive Jewelry
- Clothing or other items that promote sex, drugs or alcohol
- Aerosol sprays of any kind
- Products containing alcohol
- Tobacco or Nicotine products (including vapes)
- Personal snacks or beverages
- Mirrors or glass items
- Any electronic devices
- Any unidentifiable products