Family Education Group
Be Involved in the Process
We recognize addiction is a family disease, therefore we offer a six week program for the family of the individuals in the Vizown continuum of care.
The lecture/discussion topics will include:
- What are the challenges in recovery from addiction, mental illness and trauma?
- What are the signs and symptoms and treatments for addiction, mental illness and trauma?
- What are the effects on family members and what are some resources/strategies to help?
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts in helping your loved one?
- What is enabling, detached love, boundaries and limit setting all about?
- Introduction to Al-Anon, Families Anonymous and Parents Helping Parents?